Anybody interested in giving a hand!

Coordinator
Jul 15, 2010 at 3:52 PM
I have gotten some emails regarding some bugs / enhancement requests in stylefix. I am currently not finding enough time to work on it. I will probably pick it up next month. In the meantime if anybody is interested in maintaining / coding it please drop me a line!
Jul 20, 2010 at 8:16 PM

I could try to give u a hand, im also too busy with my regular job, but i can try...

Jul 21, 2010 at 2:56 PM
Jojobar -- If you add me as a Developer, then I will try to help. Thank you. -- Mark Kamoski
Jul 29, 2010 at 11:51 AM

I've started working on a slightly different take on fixing the warnings (StyleCopFixer) where we fix the warnings within Visual Studio.  I think I can probably take some of this code and add it to your solution if you like.

Let me know

Coordinator
Sep 6, 2010 at 3:58 PM
Edited Sep 6, 2010 at 3:59 PM
c0x3y wrote:

I've started working on a slightly different take on fixing the warnings (StyleCopFixer) where we fix the warnings within Visual Studio.  I think I can probably take some of this code and add it to your solution if you like.

Let me know

I think that is a better way to do it. I also had the idea but could not get around to it. If you have the infrastructure we can start from there...

Developer
Apr 22, 2011 at 6:54 PM

i m in.